USB-A 3.0 male to female extension cable featuring a panel mountable female end for installing into an external panel or to a PC or faceplate. The cable allows for the connection of USB peripherals to your device.
For extra convenience and compatibility with your custom set-up the male end of the cable is available in a range of angles (up, down, left, right). This ensures you can utilise the cable in the most space efficient manner to save unnecessary bending or stress placed on connectors or the cable itself.
- USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and 1.1, 1.0.
- Panel mount end features two M3 screw holes with included screws. Distance beteen holes is 29mm.
- 0.3m length
- Popular choice for industrial uses where reliability of connection is essential
- Angles available: Up, Down, Left, Right
- Connector A: USB-A 3.0 Male
- Connector B: USB-A 3.0 Female Panel Mount
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5Gbps
- Applications: Connecting USB Peripherals, faceplate conversions, panel mounting
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1, 1.0
- Colour: Black
- Length: 0.3m
- Screw Type: M3
- Screws Included: Yes
- Screw Hole Distance: 29mm
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)