- This single XLR Female to Dual RCA Male Y splitter cable is designed to connect any audio equipment with a female XLR connector to a stereo RCA input/output, such as a power amplifier, microphone, integrated home theatre, and professional equipment to improve device connectivity.
- Featuring 2 x RCA male connectors on one end and 1 x XLR female connector on the other end, this cable is provided in an unbalanced format, and the XLR to RCA cannot be balanced.
- Made by environment-friendly material improves high quality signal transfer. Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response.
- This cable create an XLR male connection into a stereo RCA input/output, Connecting DJ Controllers to Amplifiers, Integrating Home theater, Pro Audio gear outputs from mixing consoles, microphones, equalizer recorders and amplifiers.
- Red connector is for the right channel, the silver connector is for the left channel.
- Connector A: 3 pin XLR Female
- Connector B: Dual RCA
- Applications: Connecting Audio equipment such as microphones to RCA channels
- Compatibility: Widely compatible providing devices are equipped with correct connections
- Length: 1.8M
Royal Mail 24: £2.95 or FREE for orders over £30 (1-4 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)