High Speed - Supports a bandwidth of up to 2000 MHz and 40 Gbps Data Transmission speed. Use this cable to connect your LAN/WAN segments and enjoy maximum surfing speeds regardless of whether you are playing games, streaming videos, audio, and other data. No more worrying about lag or wasting time waiting for content to load.
Stable and Durable
- The cable body is constructed from 4 twisted pairs, pure copper with a thickened core and shielding (SFTP).
- The RJ45 Connectors on each end are 24k gold-plated for enhanced transmission and corrosion resistance, making for a long term reliable Ethernet solution.
- The 26 AWG oxygen-free copper wires are wrapped within an environmental outer PVC, super tough and resilient.
- This Cat 8 Cable features additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires to provide better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality. The result is a high quality network signal.
This professional network cable meets all proposed CAT 8 cable requirements and is backwards compatible with CAT 7, CAT 6, CAT 6e, CAT 5 and CAT 5e cable standards. The cable works perfectly with networking switches, IP Cams, routers, ADSL, Adapters, Modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Networking Printers, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart TV and other devices with RJ45 connectors.
- Connector A: RJ45 8P8C Male Straight
- Connector B: RJ45 8P8C Male Up Angle
- Cable Standard: CAT 8
- Features: 24K Gold Plated
- Data Transfer Rate: 40Gbps / 2000 MHz
- Applications: Ethernet cable for fast wired LAN / WAN networking
- Compatibility: CAT 8, Backwards compatible with CAT 7, CAT 6, CAT 6e, CAT 5 and CAT 5e
- Colour: Black
- Length: 30cm, 60cm, 200cm
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)