U.2 / U.3 is a flexible, robust, and cost effective connector and cable assembly solution that helps server and networking equipment design flexibility, reduces overall space, and extends the reach for high data rate signals. The solution can be used in application of 32GT/s PCIe5.0 signal.
- Data Storage
- RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks )
- Rack-mount server
- Storage racks
- Solid State Disk
Features and Benefits
- Transmission rate 32GT/s PCIe Gen5.
- Meets SAS4.0 specification.
Mating Force and Unmating Force
- Condition: EIA 364-13. Insert and extract at a speed of 25mm/minute.
- Mating Force: 59 N maximum.
- Unmating Force: 12 N minimum.
- Contact Resistance: 30mohm max. initial, 15mohm maximum after stress test.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 VAC for 1 minute no breakdown.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Mega ohms minimum.
Can meet PCIe Gen5 performance
- Connector A: SFF-8643 8i Mini SAS 72 pin
- Connector B: U.2 SFF-8639
- Extra Connections: 2 x 15 pin Power
- Data Transfer Rate: 12Gbps
- Length: 0.8m
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)