Looking for an ideal solution to connect your guitar to your computer? Then look no further than this superb USB 2.0 to 6.35mm jack cable.
- USB interface male to 6.35mm 1/4-inch electric guitar converter cable is designed to transmit the guitar signal into the computer.
- Allows you to record the beautiful tunes of your guitar and transfer the sound signal into the computer for editing.
- This USB guitar cable features a built-in high-end D/A conversion chip for perfect compatibility without the need for additional drivers.
- Plug and play operation: Simply connect your instrument and then you can start to record the awesome digital music. Super easy to operate, and you don't need any other equipment.
- Easily connect guitar straight into the computer USB for recording, built-in high-quality 16BIT / 44.1KHZ digital-analog conversion chip.
- Resolution: 16bit 48/44.1 KHz -THD+N(-3dBr): -76dB -S/N Ratio: 83dB -Dynamic Range: 80dB -Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm -Frequency Response at 48KHz: 20-19 KHz -Signal Input Range: 0-2.8Vpp -Signal Boost Gain: +20dB.
- Incredible Durability 4k Gold-Plated Connectors for resist corrosion. Heavy Duty Flexible PVC Jacket Protect Your Cable.
- Connector A:Standard USB
- Connector B: 6.35mm Audio Jack
- Applications: Connect your instrument to your USB device
- Compatibility: Suitable for guitars and any equipment with a 6.35mm jack
- Colour: Black / silver
- Length: 3m
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)