A perfect solution for your USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) computers, laptops and USB-C mobile phones to connect with Mini DisplayPort monitors or screens. Please note a separate Mini DisplayPort cable is required.
- Connect a laptop computer, smartphone or other USB-C device to a Mini DP monitor.
- Enjoy 4K@60Hz resolution
- Video Output transmission speed up to 5.4Gbps
- Supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy-chaining multiple monitors.
- Supports precision audio for a range for audio types, including SACD, DVD, DTS-HD, Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD.
- Pure copper conductors and triple cable shielding for signal maximisation
This convertor cable offers a huge range of compatibility including but not limited to:
MacBook Pro, MacBook 12-inch,Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13/15, Galaxy S8/S8+/S10, and more laptops/tablets with Alternate Mode.
Important: This convertor is not bi-directional and is designed to convert from USB-C output devices into Mini DP devices, not the other way around.
Not compatible with Thunderbolt 2.
- Connector A: USB-C Male
- Connector B: Mini DisplayPort Female
- Resolution: 4K@60Hz
- Audio: Yes
- Bidirectional: No
- Applications: Transfer video from USB-C device to Mini DP devices
- Length: 20 cm
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)