5 Pin DIN to 3.5mm Adapter (1-4-2 Pin). Take advantage of old stereo radio systems and use a 3.5mm stereo jack to play quality music from your modern devices like smartphones, iPhones, mp3 players, mp4 players, computers, etc.
- Utilises impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable.
- This Innov8® cable features thick, heavy gauge wires, sturdy connector housings and moulded connectors with strain relief to ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices.
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise reduction and elimination of strand-interaction distortion;.
- Solid-core bass conductor optimises low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Lines combined with a double shielding allow for maximum audio quality and reduces distortion and signal loss.
Compatible Devices - Din cables with 142 pin connection are most commonly used for audio equipment, European type stereo equipment with Din 5 Pin connector such as vintage Bang & Olufsen, Naim, Quad, and more; Accurately transfer balanced high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound with realism and clarity jitter-free signals.
- Connector A: 5 Pin DIN Male
- Connector B: 3.5mm TRS AUX
- Applications: Connects modern audio equipment to older generation audio interfaces
- Compatibility: Vintage audio equipment that feature 5 pin DIN connectors
- Colour: Black
- Length: 1m
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)