- This Balanced XLR Cable is designed to convert a balanced XLR output to a balanced 6.3mm(1/4" )TRS input. These cables are commonly used as speaker leads for active speakers, carrying the audio signal from the mixer to the speaker. They are also widely used as signal cables for stage and studio audio applications.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, 20 AWG Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone; The heavy duty 6.35mm TRS connector has 360 degree easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging and durability.
- XLR pin 1 is connected to the 6.35 plug sleeve, XLR pin 2 is connected to the 6.35 plug tip, XLR pin 3 is connected to the 6.35 plug ring, balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run.
- Cable length: 3m
- Connector A: XLR Female
- Connector B: 6.35mm ¼ Inch TRS Male
- Applications: Connecting Microphone to Mixing desk, DAW, Amps
- Compatibility: Universal
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Length: 3M
- Data Transfer Rate:20 cm
Royal Mail 24: Free to all uk orders. (1-3 days)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day: £7.95 (next day)International orders:
Royal mail international tracked: £9.95 (7-14 working days)
DHL International Express: £26.95 (2-3 working days)